The clinical efficacy of a bovine lactoferrin/whey protein Ig-rich fraction (Lf/IgF) for the common cold: a double blind randomized study.
Read the whole study here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23642947
CONCLUSIONS: These findings demonstrate that the Lf/IgF combination significantly decreased the incidence of colds and the cumulative number of cold-related symptoms over placebo. This therapeutic combination may be indicated for the prevention of colds and its most common symptoms in the general population when administered as a preventative supplement.
Latest posts by Physical Culturist (see all)
- Strength exercises could help older adults get back on their feet, study finds - December 5, 2018
- Weightlifting is good for your heart and it doesn’t take much - November 12, 2018
- How a 94-year-old retiree became a gym rat - May 21, 2018
- All cancer patients should be prescribed exercise, Australian guidelines say - May 16, 2018
- The key to sound sleep might be in your muscles, not your brain - January 13, 2018