Flexibility, conditioning and strength are all important factors in health and fitness. Your individual goals will determine which form is prioritized.
Which form of exercise do you prefer?
Feel free to list all 3 in order of preference. Option “D” doesn’t count
Let us know by commenting on our facebook post!
Latest posts by Physical Culturist (see all)
- Strength exercises could help older adults get back on their feet, study finds - December 5, 2018
- Weightlifting is good for your heart and it doesn’t take much - November 12, 2018
- How a 94-year-old retiree became a gym rat - May 21, 2018
- All cancer patients should be prescribed exercise, Australian guidelines say - May 16, 2018
- The key to sound sleep might be in your muscles, not your brain - January 13, 2018