The term “physical culture” refers to a movement promoting exercise and an active lifestyle that became especially popular in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Read more at: http://nashvillepubliclibrary.org/offtheshelf/before-zumba-or-crossfit-there-was-physical-culture/#sthash.Fr9OkQ4q.dpuf
Latest posts by Physical Culturist (see all)
- Strength exercises could help older adults get back on their feet, study finds - December 5, 2018
- Weightlifting is good for your heart and it doesn’t take much - November 12, 2018
- How a 94-year-old retiree became a gym rat - May 21, 2018
- All cancer patients should be prescribed exercise, Australian guidelines say - May 16, 2018
- The key to sound sleep might be in your muscles, not your brain - January 13, 2018