A man who doesn’t exercise will have a weak body, a sluggish mind, weak will and will lack energy. He can hardly hope to succeed in the the times that we are experiencing and can expect to continue to an uncertain time in the future. And the man that lives right and exercises right not only obtains tremendously powerful muscles that obey his every command but his internal organs perform their duties perfectly. He also obtains a thorough mastery of his will and an easy and contented mind.
This frequent employment of one’s will power makes it possible to control the body and to easily perform feats that otherwise would be difficult or impossible. This type of man becomes independent and self-reliant. He will never be a coward and when real danger threatens, he is the one that others look to and depend upon.
When a man is strong he has a real mastery over himself. This strength breeds energy and courage, helps to meet with success the more difficult problems and tasks of life. Results in true contentment and enjoyment of living. Who would want to be inactive and weak when proper physical training benefits so greatly?
Latest posts by Physical Culturist (see all)
- Strength exercises could help older adults get back on their feet, study finds - December 5, 2018
- Weightlifting is good for your heart and it doesn’t take much - November 12, 2018
- How a 94-year-old retiree became a gym rat - May 21, 2018
- All cancer patients should be prescribed exercise, Australian guidelines say - May 16, 2018
- The key to sound sleep might be in your muscles, not your brain - January 13, 2018