The oldtime physical culturists of the early 1900’s knew that in order to improve your body composition, strength was the foundation from where you could re-build it. Building your health through proper eating habits was equally important! Health and Strength are synonymous, and when striving for both, your aesthetics will follow.
Latest posts by Physical Culturist (see all)
- Strength exercises could help older adults get back on their feet, study finds - December 5, 2018
- Weightlifting is good for your heart and it doesn’t take much - November 12, 2018
- How a 94-year-old retiree became a gym rat - May 21, 2018
- All cancer patients should be prescribed exercise, Australian guidelines say - May 16, 2018
- The key to sound sleep might be in your muscles, not your brain - January 13, 2018