Funny how times have changed. After spending years in the fitness industry, you’ll notice how things follow a trend, and that the trends tend to cycle over the years. The media is constantly telling us how to look and how to feel.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. HEALTH and STRENGTH should be the goal. Train towards those two goals, and aesthetics will follow. You’ll feel great and look great!
Latest posts by Physical Culturist (see all)
- Strength exercises could help older adults get back on their feet, study finds - December 5, 2018
- Weightlifting is good for your heart and it doesn’t take much - November 12, 2018
- How a 94-year-old retiree became a gym rat - May 21, 2018
- All cancer patients should be prescribed exercise, Australian guidelines say - May 16, 2018
- The key to sound sleep might be in your muscles, not your brain - January 13, 2018